CTAT: Career & Technology Association of Texas
- All registrations must include an approved method of payment including credit card, check or signed purchase order.
- The online system generates an email invoice for your use if payment is by check or purchase order.
- All payments must be received within three weeks of the registration date to complete the registration process.
- The registration confirmation will generate a due date for your reference.
- Registrations without payment after three weeks are subject to cancellation.
- Confirmation of registration will be sent via email.
- Attendees are able to access their password protected registration profiles to make changes up until June 15, 2012.
If you are using Perkins Funds to pay for your registration, you may not register prior to July 1. Click here for assistance.
Discounted Registration Rates
- Discounted rates are available for members of:
- Members have been sent a unique discount code by email. If you need your unique discount code resent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a question about your membership, please email the appropriate contact below:
- CTAT – Robin Painovich, email@example.com
- TTEE – Bob Behnke, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MET – Jennifer Kinnan, email@example.com
- TBTEA – Barbara Leschber, firstname.lastname@example.org
- THOA – Linda Montgomery, email@example.com
|March 9, 2012||Presentation submission deadline|
|May 4, 2012||Early bird deadline|
|June 20, 2012||Hotel deadline|
|June 15, 2012||Pre-registration deadline|
|After June 15, 2012||Registration must be completed at conference.|
Special sessions and tours are no longer available.
|June 27, 2012||Cancellation deadline|
|July 23-26, 2012||Texas Career Education Conference|
|Registration Category||Early-Bird Rate
(On or before May 4, 2012)
(After May 4, 2012)
|Member||$295.00 USD||$355.00 USD|
|Non-Member||$395.00 USD||$435.00 USD|
|Retiree||$150.00 USD||$150.00 USD|
Confirmed presenters will receive a $35 refund after the conference upon completion of their presentation and receipt of their powerpoint file.
You will select special sessions/tours on the next page.
When finished click on the Register Online button to continue to the next step.
- For questions about registering online and changes to your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about conference content and logistics, please contact email@example.com
- Mailing address:
1108 Lavaca Street, Suite 110-486
Austin, TX 78701
- Phone number – 512-288-8666
- Fax number – 512-288-9998
- If you require a W-9, please download the form here.